Weymouth Marina is tucked away at the head of the harbour, with quiet, secure berths just a stroll from the beach and shops.
Portland Berth holder benefits
- Over 250 annual and visitor berths
- Quality washrooms
- Laundry room
- Free car park
- CCTV and access code gates
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dog friendly
- Walking distance to shops and beach
Many of our berth holders and visitors see the marina as a holiday home-from-home. Shops and restaurants are right on our doorstep, and the beach is a short stroll away.
Once under the lifting bridge, pass the council marina and we're located at the head of the harbour.
The marina office with washrooms and laundry is located ashore at the main access ramp by A pontoon.
The office is open from the first to the last bridge lift of the day, so 7.30am to 9pm in the summer, and 8.30am to 5pm in the winter. Ask us for places to visit, things to see and do and the best place for a bite or a pint.
Seakers Yacht Brokerage is located in the marina office building. Don is always interested in listing and selling boats.
If you have special requirements, please don't hesitate to ask our team for help or advice. We're always happy to take your lines and help with mooring.
We are delighted to welcome kids and dogs, and we can recommend places to run-off cabin-fever, and things for kids of all ages to enjoy.
- Fuel - diesel and petrol from Portland Marina, or diesel only from the bowser by the RNLI berth in Weymouth harbour
- Gas - bottle exchange is available locally. Please ask us
- Pump-out - black water holding tank pump-out at Portland Marina
- Chandlery - the closest is Bussells in Hope Street
- Marine services - lots of great local trade available - ask us for suggestions
“A welcoming marina with very helpful staff. Close to shops and beach for wives and grandchildren and surprisingly quiet at night for its town centre location. Well located for cruising the south coast both east and west.”
Sandy beaches, restaurants, shops, cinema, theatre and mainline rail – all within walking distance.Read more
Our marina is a holiday home-from-home and base to explore Dorset by land and sea.Read more
Under the lifting bridge to tranquility. Nature reserve or live music pub – it's your choice.Read more
Connect with us
Follow us on Facebook to get the latest marina news, comment and boating information.