Friendly marina in the heart of the town
Marina at a glance
- Over 250 berths
- Quality washrooms
- Coin-op laundry
- Berth holders' car park
- CCTV and access code gates
- Walking distance to shops and beach
- Electricity to all berths
- Accessed via the lifting bridge
- Yachts and powerboats welcome
- Free WiFi
Alistair and the team welcome you to award-winning Weymouth Marina
Alistair Clarke and the Weymouth Marina team will make you very welcome and are full of suggestions for things to see and do.
Our marina is located at the head of Weymouth Harbour, beyond the lifting bridge, which opens every two hours.
All the facilities that a boat owner needs to keep boat and crew happy can be found close-by in Weymouth or at Portland Marina.
The marina office is open 9am to 5pm in the winter and 7.30am to 9pm in the summer - from the first to the last bridge 01305 767576
Read our latest marina yearbook online.
- Fuel: Diesel and petrol from Portland Marina (at cost for our berth holders), or diesel only from the bowser by the RNLI berth in Weymouth harbour
- Gas: Bottle exchange is available locally. Please ask us
- Pump-out: Black water holding tank pump-out at Portland Marina
- Chandlery: Bussells in Hope Street or Apollo Marine at Portland Marina
- Marine services: Full boatyard at Portland Marina, and lots of great local trade available - ask us for suggestions
“A welcoming marina with very helpful staff. Close to shops and beach for wives and grandchildren and surprisingly quiet at night for its town centre location. Well located for cruising the south coast both east and west.”
Sandy beaches, restaurants, shops, cinema, theatre and mainline rail – all within walking distance.Read more
Our marina is a holiday home-from-home and base to explore Dorset by land and sea.Read more
Under the lifting bridge to tranquility. Nature reserve or live music pub – it's your choice.Read more
Connect with us
Follow us on Facebook to get the latest marina news, comment and boating information.