Bring your boat on holiday when you berth at Weymouth Marina.
Portland Berth holder benefits
- 21 free overnight visits at our marinas
- Great value boat insurance with Admiral Marine
- Annual charity summer party
- Two free tickets for Southampton Boat Show
- Free WiFi and free car parking
- Daily dockwalk boat check
- Discount on marine fuel at Portland Marina
- Yard discounts and free storage at Portland Marina
Boating with benefits
As well as our standard berth holder benefits, we like to give our a little extra 'thank you'.
All first time berth holders are welcome to a free Gas Safe check and carbon monoxide alarm with Apollo Gas worth £89
We have arranged special discounts for Weymouth Marina berth holders with local companies including:
- Discounted Portland Harbour permits
- 10% discount with Apollo Marine chandlery
- Up to 10% discount at Bussell's Chandlery
- 15% discount on training with BH Marine, plus discounts on deliveries and surveys
- 10% discount on berthing at Poole Quay Yacht Haven
- Special offers with Moatt Sails, AD Gordon Rigging and more...
Join us at Weymouth
If you'd like to become a berth holder, just pop into the office, call us on 01305 767576 or email us on email@example.com. We're always happy to show prospective berth holders around the marina and to have a chat about boats and boating.
Payment to suit you
We offer Direct Debit spread over 12 months, or payment in full (saving approx 5% on the Direct Debit rate). Take advantage of extra discounts for paying for two years up front, or paying in advance in September or January.
We like to play fair and to be open and honest. All of our policies and terms and conditions can be read and downloaded by clicking on The Small Print
“I would like to say how much I have enjoyed the facilities and the friendliness of the team at the marina over the past ten years.”
Sandy beaches, restaurants, shops, cinema, theatre and mainline rail – all within walking distance.Read more
We have 300 perfectly sheltered berths for power and sail up to 16m (53 feet).Read more
Under the lifting bridge to tranquility. Nature reserve or live music pub – it's your choice.Read more
Connect with us
Follow us on Facebook to get the latest marina news, comment and boating information.