Home of the 2012 Olympics, our marina and boatyard has every convenience for cruisers, divers, sea anglers and boat fanatics.
Portland Berth holder benefits
- Over 400 annual and visitor berths
- 120 boat drystack
- Superyacht berth
- Fuel dock and pump-out
- Boatyard and Boat Care services
- Quality washrooms
- Laundry room
- Free car park
- CCTV and access code gates
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dog friendly
- On-site bar, café and marine services
Portland Marina and boatyard
Leave your berth and hoist sails - no rivers or confined spaces to navigate.
We've got everything for sailors, motor boaters, divers and anglers, all on one site. Plus the beautiful Jurassic Coast is our back garden.
The marina is totally accessible by land and sea 24/7, so you can come and go as you please.
The marina office, washrooms and laundry are located ashore at the top of the access ramp. The office is staffed 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
You'll never have to queue in our huge washrooms, and you also don't need tokens or coins for a shower.
We have dedicated facilities on-site. Please visit our boatyard page for more information.
The Boat That Rocks
The Boat That Rocks is our main café-bar-restaurant, located beside the marina office and overlooking the water. A wide menu with local seafood specials and live music at the weekend. Call 01305 823000
Taylor's Mess Deck Café
If you want homemade food – breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea – then Taylor's is the place to stop. You can also admire and buy Cathy's art. Open daily 8am to 4pm. Located just along from the chandlery. Call 07597 334226
- Fuel - petrol and diesel are available from our fuel dock. 3p per litre discount for Dean & Reddyhoff annual berth holders
- Gas - bottle exchange is available from Apollo Marine in the building next to our pub
- Pump-out - black water holding tank pump out is on T pontoon
- Chandlery - Apollo Marine is on site in the main retail building facing the car park
- Dive services - fresh water wash-off on A pontoon, bottle refills available from Skin Deep Diving
- Marine services - there are lots of great marine trade on site and locally - ask us for suggestions
Portland Marina tenants
As well as The Boat That Rocks and Taylor's Mess Deck, we have a number of business units with a mix of commercial tenants. We've provided details of those of interest to leisure boaters.
- Apollo Marine - chandlery, rigging and other marine services
- Quality Time Training - RYA sail and power courses
- Cove Yacht Brokerage - wide range of used boats
- Skin Deep Diving - dive charters, gas refills
- Weymouth Outdoor Adventure - activities, training and education
Other tenants include SALT, Halfwave, Indepth Engineering and the RYA.
“Portland is a really great, busy, well run, living marina with a good community and a fantastic bar-restaurant with regular live music, plus all services, chandlery right here”
On Dorset's Jurassic Coast between Poole and Dartmouth, with modern road and rail links.Read more
Day boaters, anglers, divers and cruising sailors love Dorset's clear waters and our on-site facilities.Read more
We're a destination for exploring Dorset and a refuge to refuel boat, body and soul.Read more
Connect with us
Follow us on Facebook to get the latest marina news, comment and boating information.