Everything you need on one site plus fantastic views
Marina at a glance
- Over 400 berths
- 120 boat drystack
- Boatyard with 50tonne hoist
- Fuel dock - petrol & diesel
- Boatyard & Boat Care services
- Black water pump-out
- Electricity to all berths
- Accessible 24/7
- Water bus to Weymouth
- Coin-op laundry
Paul and the team welcome you to award-winning Portland Marina
Paul Swain and the Portland Marina team will make you very welcome and are full of suggestions for things to see and do.
The marina has all of the facilities that a boat owner needs to keep the boat working and the crew happy.
The marina office is all day every day all year round 01305 866190
Pick-up a copy of our latest marina yearbook, or read online.
Eating and drinking
- Fuel: Petrol and diesel are available from our fuel dock. Fuel at cost for our berth holders
- Gas: Bottle exchange is available from Apollo Marine chandlery
- Pump-out: Black water holding tank pump out is on T pontoon
- Chandlery: Apollo Marine is on site in the main retail building facing the car park
- Dive services: Fresh water wash-off on A pontoon, bottle refills available from Skin Deep Diving
- Marine services: There are lots of great marine trade on site and locally - ask us for suggestions
“Portland is a really great, busy, well run, living marina with a good community and a fantastic bar-restaurant with regular live music, plus all services, chandlery right here”
On Dorset's Jurassic Coast between Poole and Dartmouth, with modern road and rail links.Read more
Day boaters, anglers, divers and cruising sailors love Dorset's clear waters and our on-site facilities.Read more
We're a destination for exploring Dorset and a refuge to refuel boat, body and soul.Read more
Connect with us
Follow us on Facebook to get the latest marina news, comment and boating information.