Portland Berth holder benefits
- 21 free overnight visits at our marinas
- Unlimited free day visits
- 3p per litre discount on fuel
- Beneficial personalised insurance with Admiral Marine
- Annual charity summer party
- Social activities with Portland Yacht Club
- Two free tickets for Southampton Boat Show
- Free WiFi and free car parking
- Daily dockwalk boat check
- Discounted Gas Safe check
- Discounts on yard services and free storage ashore
Although Portland is one of the newest UK marinas, we've got lots more plans to improve things ashore and afloat
Boating with Benefits
As well as our standard berth holder benefits, we like to give a little extra 'thank you'.
To say 'thank you' for renewing your berthing contract, we offer:
- Buy a year at the current rate, and lock-in for another year with 5% discount on year two. All paid in advance.
- Recommend a Friend bonus of £250 for you and your friend
New berth holder benefits
We have arranged special discounts for Portland Marina berth holders with local companies including:
Join us at Portland
If you'd like to take a berth afloat or in our dry stack here at Portland Marina, just pop into the office, call us on 01305 866190 or email us on email@example.com or use our online quote request. We're always happy to show prospective berth holders around our facilities and to have a chat about boats and boating.
Payment to suit you
We offer payment methods to suit your needs, including Direct Debit spread over ten months and payment in full (saving 5% on the Direct Debit rate). If you know what you want, you can take advantage of extra discounts for paying for two years up front, or paying ahead at Southampton Boat Show.
We like to play fair and to be open and honest. You can download our berthing rates here, and all of our policies and terms and conditions can be read and downloaded by clicking on 'The Small Print' in the bottom menu bar.
“As soon as you leave the marina you can hoist sail and be off and away immediately in any state of tide. Fantastic cruising grounds here and well placed for channel hops or going west”
On Dorset's Jurassic Coast between Poole and Dartmouth, with modern road and rail links.Read more
We have 500 berths for power and sail, a boatyard, dry stack, restaurant and on-site marine services.Read more
We're a destination for exploring Dorset and a refuge to refuel boat, body and soul.Read more
Connect with us
Follow us on Facebook to get the latest marina news, comment and boating information.