Join us for a walk-ashore berth and full boatyard facilities in a beautiful location
Portland Berth holder benefits
- 21 free overnight visits at our marinas
- Discount on marine fuel
- Great value boat insurance with Admiral Marine
- Annual charity summer party
- Social activities with Portland Yacht Club
- Two free tickets for Southampton Boat Show
- Daily dockwalk boat check
- Discounts on yard services and free storage ashore
Portland is a new marina, with top facilities ashore and afloat for everything from race boats and superyachts to RIBs and day anglers.
Boating with benefits
We have arranged special discounts for Portland Marina berth holders with local companies including:
- 10% discount on food and drink at The Boat That Rocks
- 15% discount on training with Quality Time Training
- 10% discount with Apollo Marine chandlery
- 10% discount with Athay Gallery at Portland Marina
- Up to 10% discount at Bussell's Chandlery
- 15% discount on training with BH Marine, plus discounts on deliveries and surveys
- 10% discount on berthing at Poole Quay Yacht Haven
- Special offers with Moatt Sails, AD Gordon Rigging and more...
Join us at Portland
If you'd like to take a berth afloat or in our dry stack, just pop into the office, call us on 01305 866190 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org. We're always happy to show prospective berth holders around our facilities and to have a chat about boats and boating.
Payment to suit you
We offer Direct Debit spread over 12 months, or payment in full (saving approx 5% on the Direct Debit rate) plus an easy-come-easy-go flexi berthing rate. Take advantage of extra discounts for paying for two years up front, or by early payment in September or January.
We like to play fair and to be open and honest. All of our policies and terms and conditions can be read and downloaded by clicking on The Small Print
“As soon as you leave the marina you can hoist sail and be off and away immediately in any state of tide. Fantastic cruising grounds here and well placed for channel hops or going west”
On Dorset's Jurassic Coast between Poole and Dartmouth, with modern road and rail links.Read more
We have 500 berths for power and sail, a boatyard, dry stack, restaurant and on-site marine services.Read more
We're a destination for exploring Dorset and a refuge to refuel boat, body and soul.Read more
Connect with us
Follow us on Facebook to get the latest marina news, comment and boating information.