Read the 'small print', our policies and guidelines. Call us if you'd prefer to chat things through.
We like to be open and straightforward with all of our customers and marina users, but all businesses have to have some small print and policies.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com
- Fair berthing contracts - what different contracts mean, and how to chose the right contract to suit you
- Our terms and conditions (January 2020) - the legal stuff
- Our website cookies policy
Your health and safety
Recommendations and requirements for keeping everyone safe on our sites. Please read, and also look at the Safe Boating pages on the website and in our marina books. If in doubt, ask one of our team for advice.
- Yard guidelines for our boatyards
- Dry stack guidelines for Portland stack
- Health and safety guidelines
We ask every berth holder to complete a boat details form and return it to the marina office. This will give us vital information in an emergency such as a fire, fuel spillage or sinking.
Accommodation onboard boats
Thank you from us
We'd like to say 'thank you' to our photographers, and to the subjects of their pictures.
- Ross Young Photographers rossyoung.co.uk
- Steve Belasco jurassicphotographic.com
- Ian Roman ianroman.com
Plus our own in-house snappers Mike Townshend, Ben Lippiett and Rachel Hibberd.
For contractors and anyone working on boats
Information for anyone working in our marinas or boat yards on boats other than their own, whether or not for payment. To keep all of our customers and staff safe, we require all contractors to sign-in with the marina office before starting work. All contractors should have a signed contractor permit and have provided a copy of their insurance certificates to the marina office.