Moor benefits for all Dean & Reddyhoff annual berth holders.
Having a boat should be fun, and we want to do our bit to help
Get afloat and use your boat...
Cruise between our family of south coast marinas, all a lunch hop or day sail apart.
- 21 free overnight visits a year to Portland, Haslar, Weymouth, East Cowes and Deacons on the Hamble. In summer East Cowes Sunday to Friday nights free and 15% discount Saturday nights. No free nights during major events. Deacons has limited visitor berths, so please book in advance.
- Unlimited free day visits. Pop over for lunch in our on-site restaurants, a wander round the shops or just to walk the dog somewhere different
- 15% discount on training with Quality Time Training in Portland and Bacchus Yachting in Haslar
- 3p per litre discount on fuel at Portland Marina
- 10% discount with Coleman Insurance plus expert advice and support
Social fun ashore...
When you're at your boat it should feel a bit like holiday time – relaxed and enjoyable with no stressing over the incidentals
- Discounts at our on-site restaurants at Haslar, East Cowes and Portland
- Annual charity summer party at each marina
- Free marina WiFi, plus internet computers in marina reception
- Free car parking on all sites
- Great washrooms, with free hairdryers for the ladies
- Two free tickets for Southampton Boat Show, plus hospitality on our stand. Come and have a chat with us about boats and berthing over a glass or two
Boat Care Benefits
Keep your boat safe and clean...
We'll keep an eye on your boat while you're not around, and we've got some convenient and cost-effective ways to keep your boat looking good too:
- Daily dockwalk boat check. We'll sort out floppy ropes and saggy fenders, and call you if there is a problem
- Boat Care Bonus for summer month ashore at Deacons in the Hamble
- Discounts on lift and launch services at Portland Marina and at Deacons Marina and with our partners in the Solent
- Up to 6 weeks free storage ashore in Portland Marina and at Deacons Marina in the Solent
- Discounted Gas Safe LPG system check and carbon monoxide alarm with Apollo Gas. Free Gas Safe check and alarm for new annual berth holders
Flexible Berthing Options
Whatever suits you...
Whether you want to stay in one of our marinas for two years, or you're thinking of selling and moving on, we have a range of payment options and berthing contracts to suit you.
Our berthing year runs from 1 April to 31 March, but we welcome new berth holders at any time - just ask us for a part-year cost.
- Annual, six month, seasonal and monthly berthing
- Own a sportsboat or day sailer? Choose a summer six month contract or try our dry stack in Portland
- On a mooring? Keep your insurance company happy and come in from the cold to a cozy marina berth for the winter
- Selling or moving away? Choose an easy-come-easy-go monthly contract and you can leave at any time with no penalties
- Spread your payments with ten monthly Direct Debits from April to January
- Pay in full in March for a 5% saving on the Direct Debit rate
- Monthly rates for easy-come-easy-go berthing