Control Your Electricity at Haslar Marina
A new user-managed electricity system has been installed at Haslar Marina
Haslar Marina is the first in the UK to install the new BerthMaster Online electricity management system for berth holders. This enables berth holders to monitor their electricity consumption from any internet-enabled device, and to get warnings if the supply is interrupted.
Unique codes for every berth and boat and secure payment through WorldPay makes BerthMaster Online simple and secure to use from any mobile device. At home, at work or on holiday, berth holders have control.
BerthMaster Online benefits:
- Unique PIN – no-one can use your credit without having your unique PIN
- Unplug Shut Down – if your boat is unplugged the socket will be locked and can't be used without a PIN
- Auto Top-Up to automatically add minimum £10 to your electricity account
- Low Credit Alert – lets you know when you are about to run out of credit
- Alert messages – warning if your supply is interrupted, socket unplugged or an RCB switch has tripped
- Check your electricity status and consumption at anytime, from anywhere
- View your electricity use history.
BerthMaster Online works with the new Rolec Quantum electricity pedestals, which as well as being smart and sturdy, provide better lighting to the pontoons at night. New red SOS pedestals house a fire extinguisher, basic first aid kit, throw line and a life ring.
One and a half miles of cabling has been laid for the new electricity system, which is installed on pontoons A to E. Further roll outs of the new pedestals and BerthMaster Online system are planned for 2017.