Great facilities at our friendly marina
Marina at a glance
- Over 500 annual and visitor berths
- Superyacht berth
- Boat Care & yard services
- Free parking
- Office manned 24/7
- Wheelchair accessible
- Two restaurants
- On-site marine services
The marina is totally accessible by land and sea 24/7, so you can come and go as you please. Download our marina plan
- Electricity: All berths are walk-ashore and have access to electricity via a meter or an app.
- Washrooms: We have washrooms on the Lightship, at G pontoon and at A pontoon. Disabled and family facilities are at A pontoon.
- Marina office: Manned 24/7. Call us for help with berthing.
- Laundry: Coin operated washers and dryers at A pontoon and on the Lightship.
- Parking: Berth holders' car park with number plate recognition
- Access gates: Berth holders have an access fob to open the gates and we'll buzz through visitors
- WiFi: Free for browsing and emails, just ask for the password
Boatyard services at Haslar
Sealift boat lift can safely lift and hold boats of all types up to 19m LOA. The team can spray off, antifoul, cut and polish the hull and lots more. Call them on 023 92 580 870. 10% discount on Sealift services for all our annual berth holders.
Seaway Marine can launch and recover powerboats on the Haslar slipway. Call 023 92 602 722.
Marine service companies on-site include Marine Power, XW Rigging, Ocean Electronics, Russell Rennison and Dean & Reddyhoff Boat Care.
Eating and drinking
Trinity's is located onboard Mary Mouse, our big green lightship. Bar-restaurant with an open deck overlooking the harbour and old Portsmouth. Call 02392 503 387.
The lightship is a real decommissioned lightship, and as such we're sorry to say that it is the only part of the marina that is not wheelchair accessible.
Hardy's is in the marina village, close to the marina office. Hardy's is a bar-restaurant with an outside terrace area, perfect for a beer or cappuccino. Call 02392 588 810.
- Join the club: Join Haslar Yacht Club for cruising and social fun.
- Share a boat: Our Spare RIB Club is a great way to have a boat without the faff of ownership
- Buy a boat: Buy a new or used boat from Waterside Boat Sales or Edge Water Marine.
- Training: Brush-up your skills or have a go with RYA sea school Bacchus Yachting & Sea School. Haslar Sea School, Four Seasons Sailing School and Team Sailing are also on-site.
- For kids: Children can get afloat with Portsmouth Sail Training Trust and the Little Brig Trust.
- Borrow a boat: Charter a boat from Bacchus Yachting, Four Seasons Yacht Charters, Solent Yacht Charter, Blue Reach and Salty Dog.
- Adventure sailing: Or have an adventure with Rubicon 3.
- Fuel: Self-service pumps at Gosport Marina, five minutes north of Haslar
- Gas: Bottle exchange is available from the marina office and local chandleries
- Pump-out: Black water holding tank pump-out is at Gunwharf Quays and Port Solent
- Chandlery: YouBoat and Arthurs Chandlery are a short walk away
- Marine services: we have marine specialists on site and others close-by
“Without a doubt the most friendly marina in the Solent. Staff are all amazing and work exceptionally hard to make the marina what it is. Really love being part of the 'community' I couldn't think about being anywhere else.”
Close to the Solent and open waters, minutes to Portsmouth shops and attractions.Read more
Boaters from across the country love Haslar for convenient transport links and a quick sail-away.Read more
Great discounts and offers from our partners in Portsmouth Harbour, including Sealift at Haslar MarinaRead more
Connect with us
Follow us on Facebook to get the latest marina news, comment and boating information.