We'll do our best to ensure that you and your boat enjoy being at Haslar, with berth holder benefits tailored to you.
Portland Berth holder benefits
- Cruise between sister marinas - East Cowes, Portland and Weymouth
- 21 free overnight visits (excluding summer Saturdays in East Cowes). From 1 April 2017, 14 free nights in 2016.
- Unlimited free day visits
- 3p per litre discount on fuel
- 10% discount with Coleman Insurance
- Discount at Hardy's of Haslar and Trinity's at the Lightship here on-site
- Discounts on bars in East Cowes and Portland
- Annual charity summer party
- Social activities with Haslar Yacht Club
- Two free tickets for Southampton Boat Show
- Free WiFi and free car parking
- Daily dockwalk boat check
- Discounted Gas Safe check
- 10% discount on lift and launch at Sealift2, Deacons Boatyard and Portland Marina
- Free storage ashore at Deacons Boatyard and Portland Marina
- 15% discount on lift and launch at Gosport Boatyard
We've been putting a lot of effort into improving facilities for our berth holders, including completely refurbishing the washrooms and installing a new customer-controlled electricity system. We've just started a major dredging programme which will provide more deep-water berths for boats of all sizes.
Doing the housework like this is important, but so are all the little things that make using your boat just a bit easier or more fun.
Boating with Benefits
As well as the benefits listed above, we like to give our berth holders a little extra 'thank you'.
To say 'thank you' for renewing your berthing contract, we offer:
- Buy a year at the current rate, and lock-in for another year with 5% discount on year two. All paid in advance.
- Recommend a Friend bonus of £250 for you and your friend (see below)
New berth holder benefits
We have arranged special discounts for Haslar Marina berth holders with local companies including:
Recommend a Friend
If you're a berth holder who recommends a boat owner who takes an annual contract with us, then we'll give each of you a £250 discount off your mooring fees. This applies to boats 9m or longer on annual or summer contracts and, as we're pretty full, it also depends upon space and the manager's discretion.
Payment to Suit You
We offer payment methods to suit your needs, including Direct Debit spread over ten months and payment in full (saving 5% on the Direct Debit rate). If you know what you want, you can take advantage of extra discounts for paying for two years up front, or paying ahead at Southampton Boat Show.
If you are thinking of moving marinas or selling your boat, choose a flexible month-by-month plan, rather than Direct Debit.
“We've been at Haslar Marina for more than 20 years and wouldn't keep our boat anywhere else. The marina staff are all cheerful, friendly and very helpful. Well done Haslar Marina!!”
We have 685 berths for power and sail, two on-site restaurants, marine services, boat lift, free parking and more.Read more
Close to the Solent and open waters, minutes to Portsmouth shops and attractions.Read more
Visit historic ships and modern shops, or watch the harbour go by from our lightship bar.Read more
Connect with us
Follow us on Facebook to get the latest marina news, comment and boating information.