Wednesday – paddle sports day
Get afloat in anything with a paddle – there will be plenty of opportunities to have a go.
XL SUP team challenge
Have fun with eight friends or colleagues with a bit of teamwork on the giant paddleboards. All equipment provided.
- 10am-2pm in the marina
- 2pm prize giving
- Team entry costs £??, with all proceeds going to Surfers Against Sewage
SUP taster sessions
Gig rowing taster sessions
Try your arm at rowing in one of Portland Gig Rowing Club’s racing gigs.
- Suitable for all ages, but children must be accompanied by an adult.
- 10am-4pm - meet at the Portland Gig Rowing stand by the marquee
- Cost £?? per person. No booking required
International inflatables race
Fun rowing/paddling race in anything inflatable - dinghy, lilo or unicorn! Race across the marina and back, and be prepared to get wet.
- Race starts at 3pm, register from 10am onwards, briefing at 2.30pm
- Cost £5 per inflatable, with all proceeds going to Surfers Against Sewage
- Wear a buoyancy aid!
Amelie Rose, Clean Seas Odyssey
Come to T pontoon to look at the lovely wooden yacht Amelie Rose and learn about plastic pollution in the English Channel. Go for a sail too.
- 10am-noon - Open boat, have a look and chat
- 1pm-4pm - Taster sail. £25 per person. Booking link coming soon
- 6pm-9pm - Taster sail. £25 per person. Booking link coming soon
Portland Gig Rowing Club’s 10th anniversary
Private party in the tent
Booking: Portland Gig Rowing Club. Ticketed entry only.