Portland Week Tuesday – boat activity day
Tuesday is use your boat day. Don’t have a boat? You can have a go on all manner of craft.
Beach barbecue at Worbarrow Bay
Join Portland Yacht Club members on an informal cruise to Worbarrow Bay for a beach barbecue. Anchor off and row ashore with your barbecue stuff. Weather dependent. Everyone welcome.
- 11am meet at the marquee or landing at Worbarrow around 1p
- Free activity, no booking required. Weather dependent.
Join Moonfleet for the beach barbecue
Join tall ship Moonfleet for the Worbarrow Bay barbecue.
- £?? per person
- Booking link coming soon
Have a go driving a RIB
Amelie Rose/Clean Seas Odyssey
Come to T pontoon to look at the lovely wooden yacht Amelie Rose and learn about plastic pollution in the English Channel. Go for a sail too
- 10am-noon - Open boat, have a look and chat
- 1pm-4pm - Taster sail. £25 per person. Booking link coming soon
- 6pm-9pm - Taster sail. £25 per person. Booking link coming soon.
Why Boats Ocqueteau showcase
Talks in the tent
No booking needed for these events - turn-up and learn something new, for free!
- 10am Learn about the Lulworth Ranges with Boskalis