Southampton Boat Show 2018
Come and join us at the show
14-23 September is Southampton Boat Show
2018 is the 50th anniversary of the Southampton Boat Show, and every year the show just gets bigger and better. If you want to look at new boats, book a boating holiday or buy some kit, then come along to Southampton.
Our main stand will again be overlooking the water (E043) and providing a hospitable welcome to all of our berth holders and visitors.
Come and sit down, enjoy the view, have a chat and enjoy a cuppa or a chilled beer.
Our Boat Care stand is in the Ocean Hall (J310) and is the place to go for advice on repairs, maintenance and upgrades for your boat.
As always, all Dean & Reddyhoff annual berth holders will receive two free tickets for the show which can be collected from the marina from early September onwards.
Some things happening on our stand:
- Friday 14 September - Haslar Marina's 25th anniversary
- Tuesday 18 September - Haslar Yacht Club
- Wednesday 19 September - Weymouth Wednesday
- Thursday 20 September - Portland Yacht Club and the Moody Owner's Association
- Friday 21 September - Medina Yacht Club
Hampshire & Isle of Wight Wildlife Trust will be with us on the stand on the first weekend and the second Friday and Saturday.
More coming soon!