Portland Marina open day
Lots to do on and off the water - everyone welcome
5 May is Portland Marina Open Day
Official opening of the new dry stack, dive centre and boat sales
Kick start your bank holiday weekend at Portland Marina with our marina Open Day.
Everyone is welcome - come by boat and we'll offer you a free short stay or overnight berthing on Saturday. Free car parking on-site.
There will be activities on and off the water 10am to 3pm.
Shanty singing from Dorset Wrecks, meet Beds On Board, Admiral Marine Insurance, Portland Bill National Coastwatch Intitution, Chesil Sailability, have a go with stand-up paddleboarding with Adventure 4 All and safety demo with Quality Time Training, tasty local seafood from Sallys Fish Camp, live music, BBQ and more.
- 10am activities start with Dorset Wrecks shanty singers
- 11am dry stack opened by Mayor of Portland
- 12 noon liferaft and safety demonstration by Quality Time Training
- From noon BBQ at The Boat That Rocks
- On the outside stage, accoustic music from noon and a live band from 6pm