Great facilities in a quiet location, just a short walk from town
Marina at a glance
- Over 300 berths
- Free car park
- Free WiFi
- On-site pub
- Water taxi to Cowes
- Accessible 24/7
- Gas and ice available
- Lovely washrooms
- Coin-op laundry
- Electricity to all berths
Mike and the team welcome you to East Cowes Marina
Mike Townshend and the East Cowes Marina team will make you very welcome and are full of suggestions for things to see and do.
The marina has all of the facilities that a boat owner needs, and what isn't available on-site can be found close-by in East Cowes or Cowes.
The marina office is open 8am to 5pm in the winter and 8am to 8pm in the summer 01983 293983.
Read our marina yearbook online, or pick up a copy from the marina office.
The Lifeboat pub
The Lifeboat pub is located next to the marina office, overlooking the marina. Open from 10am to 11pm daily, with food served from noon to 9pm most days, plus breakfasts from 10am 01983 292711
- Fuel: Diesel and petrol available from Cowes Harbour Fuels on the west bank of the river Medina.
- Gas: Bottle exchange from the marina office
- Pump-out: Black water holding tank pump-out at Shepard's Wharf
- Chandlery: Jolliffe's and Pascal Atkey in Cowes. Richardson's by car or boat at Island Harbour
- Marine services: There are loads of good local trades who will visit the marina. Ask us for our suggestions
At the heart of the Solent on the sunny, sheltered river Medina, 500m from Cowes.Read more
Locals and mainlanders love our friendly marina as a race base or holiday home-from-home.Read more
Walk to historic Osborne House, watch red squirrels, cycle to Newport or stock-up in Waitrose.Read more
Connect with us
Follow us on Facebook to get the latest marina news, comment and boating information.