Popular with berth holders and visitors all year round, East Cowes is a quiet neighbour to the busy marinas in Cowes.
Portland Berth holder benefits
- 260 resident berths
- 120 visitor berths
- Electricity to all berths
- Drinking water on pontoons
- Quality washrooms
- Laundry room
- Free car park
- Free WiFi
- Marina garden
- Luggage trolleys
- CCTV and access code gates
- Berth holder yacht stores
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dog friendly
- On-site pub
- Water taxi to Cowes
East Cowes Marina
You can catch sight of a kingfisher or an oystercatcher and still be a short walk from shops and restaurants. Even better, enjoy a sundowner overlooking the marina at the Lifeboat pub.
We're proud of the quality of our marina, and of the happy community of boat owners who help to make it a great place to visit.
Our marina is totally accessible by land and sea 24/7, so you can come and go as you please. We're also sheltered from the wind and swell that affects Cowes harbour.
Our visitors' area is on A and B pontoons.
The marina office, washrooms and laundry are located in the Octagon building, near L and M pontoons and the main access ramp.
The office is open 8am to 5pm in the winter, and 8am to 7pm in the summer, extending to 8pm or later during July and August.
We have a wide range of tourist and travel information, and can advise on days out and places to eat and more.
The Lifeboat pub
The Lifeboat pub is located next to the marina office, overlooking the marina. Open from 10am to 11pm daily, with food served from noon to 3pm and 6pm to 9pm, plus breakfasts during Cowes Week.
If you have special requirements, please don't hesitate to ask our team for help or advice.
We welcome children and dogs, and there are play areas close-by to run-off cabin fever.
- Fuel - diesel and petrol available from Cowes Harbour Fuels on the west bank of the river Medina.
- Gas - bottle exchange from the marina office
- Pump-out - black water holding tank pump-out at Shepard's Wharf
- Chandlery - Jolliffe's, Pascal Atkey and Fynn Marine are all a walk-away in Cowes. Richardson's by car or boat
- Marine services - there are loads of good local trades who will visit the marina. Ask us for our suggestions
At the heart of the Solent on the sunny, sheltered river Medina, 500m from Cowes.Read more
Locals and mainlanders love our friendly marina as a race base or holiday home-from-home.Read more
Walk to historic Osborne House, watch red squirrels, cycle to Newport or stock-up in Waitrose.Read more
Connect with us
Follow us on Facebook to get the latest marina news, comment and boating information.