Join us at East Cowes Marina for a friendly and secure home-from-home on the Isle of Wight.
Portland Berth holder benefits
- 21 free overnight visits at our marinas
- 10% discount with Coleman Insurance
- Discount at our onsite restaurants
- Annual charity summer party
- Social activities with Medina Yacht Club
- Two free tickets for Southampton Boat Show
- Free WiFi and free car parking
- Daily dockwalk boat check
- Discounted Gas Safe check
- Boatyard discounts and deals in the Solent and Portland
Join us at East Cowes Marina for a holiday home-from-home on a beautiful Island
Boating with Benefits
To say 'thank you' for renewing your berthing contract, we offer:
- Buy a year at the current rate, and lock-in for another year with 5% discount on year two. All paid in advance.
- Recommend a Friend bonus of £250 for you and your friend
New berth holder benefits
All new berth holders can have a free Gas Safe check and carbon monoxide alarm with Apollo Gas in their first year, worth £89.
Join us at East Cowes
If you'd like to become a berth holder at East Cowes Marina, just pop into the office, call us on 01983 293983 or email us on email@example.com or use our online quote request. We're always happy to show prospective berth holders around the marina and to have a chat about boats and boating.
Payment to suit you
We offer payment methods to suit your needs, including Direct Debit spread over ten months and payment in full (saving 5% on the Direct Debit rate). If you know what you want, you can take advantage of extra discounts for paying for two years up front, or paying ahead at Southampton Boat Show.
We like to play fair and to be open and honest. You can download our berthing rates here, and all of our policies and terms and conditions can be read and downloaded by clicking on 'The Small Print' in the bottom menu bar.
“Safe port in all weathers, with a lovely holiday atmosphere enjoyed by locals and visitors. Facilities are excellently maintained and staff are warm and welcoming.”
We have 380 berths for power and sail, the Lifeboat pub with sun terrace, free parking, water taxi and more.Read more
At the heart of the Solent on the sunny, sheltered river Medina, 500m from Cowes.Read more
Walk to historic Osborne House, watch red squirrels, cycle to Newport or stock-up in Waitrose.Read more
Connect with us
Follow us on Facebook to get the latest marina news, comment and boating information.