Join us at East Cowes Marina for a friendly and secure home-from-home on the Isle of Wight.
Berth holder benefits
- 21 free overnight visits at our marinas
- Great value boat insurance with Admiral Marine
- Discount at our onsite restaurants
- Annual charity summer party
- Social activities with Medina Yacht Club
- Two free tickets for Southampton Boat Show
- Free WiFi and free car parking
- Daily dockwalk boat check
Boating with benefits
As well as our standard berth holder benefits, we like to give a little extra 'thank you'.
For first time berth holders, we say 'welcome'!
- Free racing scrub for all first-time annual berth holders signing-up between 1 September 2018 and 31 March 2019
- Free Gas Safe check and carbon monoxide alarm with Apollo Gas worth £89
- Buy next year at this year's rates - that's through to April 2010 at 2018 rates
- Buy two years through to April 2021 at 2018 rates, and get an extra 5% discount on year 2
- All booked and paid before end September 2018
We have arranged special discounts for East Cowes Marina annual berth holders with local companies including:
- 15% discount with Red Funnel ferries for 25 trips (get a code from the marina office)
- Up to 10% discount at Jolliffes chandlers in Cowes
- Discount card for the Lifeboat pub on-site
Join us at East Cowes
If you'd like to become a berth holder, just pop into the office, call us on 01983 293983 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org. We're always happy to show prospective berth holders around the marina and to have a chat about boats and boating.
Payment to suit you
We offer Direct Debit spread over 12 months, or payment in full (saving approx 5% on the Direct Debit rate). Take advantage of extra discounts for paying for two years up front, or early payment in September or January.
We like to play fair and to be open and honest. All of our policies and terms and conditions can be read and downloaded by clicking on The Small Print.
“Safe port in all weathers, with a lovely holiday atmosphere enjoyed by locals and visitors. Facilities are excellently maintained and staff are warm and welcoming.”
We have 380 berths for power and sail, the Lifeboat pub with sun terrace, free parking, water taxi and more.Read more
At the heart of the Solent on the sunny, sheltered river Medina, 500m from Cowes.Read more
Walk to historic Osborne House, watch red squirrels, cycle to Newport or stock-up in Waitrose.Read more
Connect with us
Follow us on Facebook to get the latest marina news, comment and boating information.