Dry Stack Portland
Easy day boat and RIB dry berthing at Portland Marina
The dry berthing equation
Safe, quick unlimited launches PLUS clean, efficient hull PLUS less boat maintenance
Cheaper than a marina berth & less stress than slipway launching!
Our fantastic fork lift means that we can safely lift and store small motor boats ashore in Portland. Perfect for RIBs, sportsboats, ski boats and day angling boats, dry berthing is a safe and secure alternative to trailer launch or marina berths.
- On-demand launch (two hours notice)
- Safer and quicker than trailer launching on a ramp
- Purpose-built cradle for secure storage in all conditions
- No need for expensive, polluting antifouling
- Fresh water wash down on every lift
- No wear and tear on your own trailer
- Increased fuel efficiency from a clean hull
How Dry Berthing Works
Book in advance or call us when you want your boat launched and we'll do the rest.
- Dry stack lift and launch seven days a week
- Book lifts in advance, or give us two hours notice
- Your boat will be launched and ready alongside a pontoon
- When you're finished, leave the boat tied to the pontoon
- We'll lift your boat, give it a fresh water wash down and return it to the cradle
The convenience of having the boat ready when you want it, coupled with the peace of mind of secure storage ashore.
Dean & Reddyhoff benefits
From just £2075 for a 12 month annual berth with unlimited lifts. See our full rate card
5m to 7.9m = £415 per metre
8m to 9.9m = £445 per metre
All dry berthing and dry stack contract customers receive the same great benefits as Dean & Reddyhoff Portland Marina berth holders.
Plus we've got great facilities right on site, including a fuel dock, free car park, restaurant and cafe, chandlery, boat sales broker, sea school and dive centre.