Easy day boat and RIB dry berthing
Safe, quick unlimited launches
Cheaper than a marina berth & less stress than slipway launching!
Our fantastic forklift means that we can safely lift and store small motor boats ashore in Portland in our new dry stack. Perfect for RIBs, sportsboats, ski boats and day angling boats up to 9m LOA, dry berthing is a safe and secure alternative to trailer launch or marina berths.
- On-demand launch (two hours notice)
- Seven days a week service
- Fuel at cost
- Valet fuel service Tuesday to Thursday
- Safer and quicker than trailer launching on a ramp
- No need for expensive, polluting antifouling
- Fresh water wash down on every lift
- No wear and tear on your own trailer
- Increased fuel efficiency from a clean hull
Call us on 01305 866190
How Dry Berthing Works
Book in advance or call us when you want your boat launched and we'll do the rest.
- Dry stack lift and launch service seven days a week
- Book lifts in advance, or give us two hours notice (subject to availability)
- Your boat will be launched and ready alongside a pontoon
- When you're finished, leave the boat tied to the pontoon
- We'll lift your boat, give it a fresh water wash down and return it to the cradle
The convenience of having the boat ready when you want it, coupled with the peace of mind of secure storage ashore.
Dean & Reddyhoff benefits
Just £37.80/m/month for a 12 month annual berth with unlimited lifts. See our full rate card
All dry berthing and dry stack contract customers receive the same great benefits as Dean & Reddyhoff Portland Marina berth holders.
Plus we've got great facilities right on site, including a fuel dock, free car park, restaurant and cafe, chandlery, boat sales, sea school and dive centre.
Read our dry stack guidelines, or call us for details.
Moor benefits for all Dean & Reddyhoff annual berth holders.Read more
We have 500 berths for power and sail, a boatyard, dry stack, restaurant and on-site marine services.Read more
On Dorset's Jurassic Coast between Poole and Dartmouth, with modern road and rail links.Read more