Friendly marina and boatyard
- Deep water walk-ashore berths
- Boatyard to 20 tonnes/14m
- Full service boatyard
- Free car park
- Chandlery & marine services
The marina berths are mostly deep water walk-ashore, but we have a small number of berths on a river pontoon and semi tidal walk-ashore. Download our marina plan.
- Electricity: All walk-ashore berths have a metered electricity supply
- Washrooms: Located in the main marina building
- Marina office: Manned 8am-5pm Monday to Friday, 10am-4pm Saturday and 10am-2pm on Sunday
- Parking: Free parking on site
- Access gates: Berth holders have an access fob to open the gates, and there is a code for visitors
- WiFi: Free for browsing and emails, ask for the password
Our boatyard has a great reputation for quality care and repairs, and the crane can lift boats to 20 tons.
For more details, see our boatyard pages.
- Fuel: Self service from Swanwick Marina, opposite Deacons
- Gas: Available from Swanwick Marina
- Pump-out: Black water pump-out is available at Swanwick Marina
- Chandlery: Force 4 is located in the main marina building
- Marine services: Our boatyard, plus rigger, canvas, electronics and boat repair all onsite. Ask us for recommendations.
Our on-site cafe-bristro-bar Alexandas is open 9.30am-4pm for breakfast, lunch and drinks, and evening meals on Friday and Saturdays. Closed Tuesdays.
Connect with us
Follow us on Facebook to get the latest marina news, comment and boating information.