Friendly marina and boatyard
- Deep water walk-ashore berths
- 120 marina berths
- Full service boatyard
- Free car park
- Chandlery & marine services
- Electricity to all berths
- Great washrooms
- Free WiFi
- Yachts and powerboats welcome
The marina berths are all deepwater walk-ashore (2019), and we have a small number of semi-tidal berths. Download our 2019 marina plan.
- Electricity: All walk-ashore berths have a metered electricity supply
- Washrooms: Located in the main marina building
- Marina office: Manned 9am-5pm Monday to Friday, 9am-4pm Saturday and 9am-12 noon on Sunday
- Parking: Free parking on site
- Access gates: Berth holders have an access fob to open the gates, and there is a code for visitors
- WiFi: Free for browsing and emails, ask for the password
Pick-up a copy of our latest marina yearbook, or read online now.
Our boatyard has a great reputation for quality care and repairs, and the crane can lift boats to 20 tons.
For more details, see our boatyard pages.
- Fuel: Self service from Swanwick Marina, opposite Deacons
- Gas: Available from Swanwick Marina
- Pump-out: Black water pump-out is available at Swanwick Marina
- Chandlery: Force 4 is located in the main marina building
- Marine services: Our boatyard, plus rigger, canvas, electronics and boat repair all onsite. Ask us for recommendations.
Our on-site cafe-bristro-bar Alexandas is open 9.30am-4pm for breakfast, lunch and drinks, and evening meals on Friday and Saturdays. Closed Tuesdays.
Connect with us
Follow us on Facebook to get the latest marina news, comment and boating information.