Boat care - we care, at our modern boatyard in Portland
If you need a lift and hold for a propeller check, or you need to bring your boat ashore for major works, our boatyard team in Portland can help. We can lift boats 22m long and 5.5m beam in our purpose-built hoist dock and we've got lots of facilities on site.
We have space for you to prepare the boat before and after the lift, and we can offer finger berths if you need a few days or weeks to get organised. Our Portland marina team can tow your boat in from the moorings, or deliver her to the lift dock from a marina berth.
If you don't want to DIY, our Boat Care team can organise all of the repairs and maintenance for you. Speak to Doug Stacey on 01305 866190 for a chat about your boat.
Portland yard benefits for Dean & Reddyhoff annual berth holders
Special Portland boatyard deals for all Dean & Reddyhoff annual berth holders:
- 10% discount on lift and launch all year round and 10% discount on Boat Care packages
- Six weeks free storage ashore of which 3 weeks can be taken 1 January to 31 May
Portland yard facilities
- 50 tonne/22m boat lift
- Water and electricity (metered)
- Free car parking
- Tow services
- Full Boat Care support and services
- Marine services on-site including Marine-Tec E&E, Apollo Marine chandlery and rigging
- Taylor's Mess Deck Cafe and The Boat That Rocks bar-restaurant
- Marine services in the Portland area include Moatt Sails, Mechanical Services and Clarks Boatworks - ask the marina team for details of local companies
Worry-free boating with on-demand launching, seven days a week.Read more
Lift and store ashore, Boat Care services and more for boats to 14mRead more
Great discounts and offers from our partners in Portsmouth Harbour, including Sealift at Haslar MarinaRead more