Boat care - we care, at Deacons Yard in the Solent
Our yard was established on the river Hamble in the 1920s, and we've been providing boatbuilding services and DIY yard space ever since. Our hoist can lift yachts and motorboats to 14m (45 feet) or 20 tonnes.
If you don't want to DIY, our Boat Care team can organise all of the repairs and maintenance for you. Speak to Nick Gill on 02380 402253 for a chat about your boat.
We have berths in our marina for you to prepare your boat for the lift, and if you're not around for lift and launch day, we can deliver her back onto a berth or mooring.
Just minutes from Junction 8 of the M27 with ample free parking, Deacons is probably the most conveniently located boatyard in the Solent.
Competitive rates and a first-class team to care for your boat.
Deacons Yard benefits for Dean & Reddyhoff berth holders
Special Deacons Yard deals for all Dean & Reddyhoff annual berth holders:
- 10% discount on lift and launch services all year round
- 10% discount on Boat Care packages and Boat Care labour
- 10% discount on engines and engineering labour from Marine Power & Servicing
- Six weeks free storage ashore of which 3 weeks can be taken 1 January to 31 May
- Special offers for early season lift and storage
Deacons yard facilities
We've got everything you need to make boat work easy right onsite, including:
- 20 tonne/14m boat lift
- Full Boat Care support and services
- Tow services
- Boats stored on cradles
- Marine services onsite include Marine Power & Servicing, Force 4 Chandlery, Why Boats, Quay Canvas, Knight Marine Electronics, Aladdins Cave Rigging
- Water and electricity (metered)
- Free car parking
- Alexanda's Deli cafe/bistro
Great discounts and offers from our partners in Portsmouth Harbour, including Sealift at Haslar MarinaRead more
Lift and store ashore, Boat Care services and more for boats to 22mRead more
Find a convenient base within easy reach of facilities, local destinations and the wide open water.Read more