Boat care - we care, at Deacons boatyard in the Solent
Deacons Marina boatyard
Our yard was established on the river Hamble in the 1920s, and we've been providing boatbuilding, engineering services and DIY yard space ever since.
Our hoist can lift yachts and motorboats to 14m (45 feet) or 20 tonnes, and we've got lots of facilities on-site, including undercover boatsheds a rigging shop and more.
Solent Boat Care
Our Solent Boat Care team are based at Deacons Marina, and if you want to ditch the DIY, give us a call on 02380 402253.
We specialise in antifouling, Coppercoat, hull polishing, keel bolt replacement, rigging replacement, windows and hatches, interior domestic systems, engines and propulsion and everything in-between.
Deacons boatyard benefits for Dean & Reddyhoff berth holders
Special Deacons boatyard deals for all Dean & Reddyhoff annual berth holders:
- 10% discount on lift and launch services all year round
- 10% discount on Boat Care packages and Boat Care labour
- 10% discount on engines and engineering labour from Marine Power & Servicing
- Six weeks free storage ashore of which 3 weeks can be taken 1 January to 31 May
- Special seasonal offers on lift and storage
Deacons boatyard facilities
We've got everything you need to make boat work easy right onsite, including:
- 20 tonne/14m boat lift
- Full Boat Care support and services
- Tow services
- All yachts on cradles
- Marine services onsite include Marine Power & Servicing, Force 4 Chandlery, Why Boats, Quay Canvas, Knight Marine Electronics, Aladdins Cave Rigging
- Water and electricity (metered)
- Free car parking
- Alexanda's Deli cafe/bistro
Great discounts and offers from our partners in Portsmouth Harbour, including Sealift at Haslar MarinaRead more
Lift and store ashore, Boat Care services and more for boats to 22mRead more
Find a convenient base within easy reach of facilities, local destinations and the wide open water.Read more