Haslar Marina provides a prime location for your permanent berthing requirements. Situated in a sheltered creek, it will take just a few minutes to get to the entrance of Portsmouth Harbour.
Haslar Marina is perfectly positioned in Haslar Creek to offer sheltered berthing, but giving just a few minutes travel time out of Portsmouth Harbour entrance to the Solent. The marina is manned 24 hours a day and its pontoons are accessible at all states of the tide. With good road and rail links - it isn't surprising that Haslar is one of the most popular spots on the south coast.
The marina provides 585 fully serviced annual berths and over 100 visitor berths, all with electricity, fresh water and wireless broadband access.
Shoreside facilities include:
- Luxurious showers and washrooms
- Car parking
- On-site bar & restaurants
As an annual berth holder you can enjoy the following benefits;
- 14 Complimentary overnight visits at other Dean & Reddyhoff Marinas (not available at East Cowes on Saturday nights and events weekends). Discounted visitor nights at other Dean & Reddyhoff Marinas – 15% off at East Cowes Marina and 50% off at Weymouth Marina and Portland Marina
- Six weeks free storage ashore (October - January) at Portland Marina, with discounts on lift out and launch
- An annual berth holders’ summer party with complimentary drinks, hot food, live music and the chance to raise money for a good causes at the same time. In 2012 the proceeds were donated to the Gosport Sea Scouts and GAFIRS (Gosport & Fareham Inshore Rescue Service).
- Discounts on fuel at Portland Marina
- Discounts on insurance with Colemans 01202 647400
- Hospitality at the Southampton Boat Show on the Dean & Reddyhoff stand – relax with a glass or two on our sun deck overlooking the water
- 10% Discount on food and drink at Hardy's at Haslar 023 9258 8810 and Trinity's at The Lightship 02392 503387 when four or more are dining
- 5% discount on all food and drink at Coastal Inns & Taverns – includes The Lifeboat at East Cowes, The Anchor in Cowes High Street and The Mayflower, Lymington
- 2.5% discount on berthing fees for the following year if you pay before 31 December
- A fair contract If you wish to end your annual berthing licence before the end of the term, one month’s written notice is required. We will make a refund, provided that the marina can fill the berth with a new consecutive annual berth holder
- Seaway Marine – preferential Berth Holder rates available (motor boats only), 023 9260 2722
- Endeavour Quay – First week storage ashore free of charge and 15% reduction on lift and relaunch costs. Free collection from Haslar Marina, 023 9258 4200
- Gosport Boat Yard – 15% reduction on lift, scrub, block down, antifoul and relaunch costs. Supply and fit of standard pear hull anode free with every boat lift booked January – September, 023 9252 6534 & 023 9258 6216.
- RS Divers – free anode checks, 07939 533881.
- XW Rigging – prefential Berth Holder rates available, 023 9251 3553 & 07805 849419.
- 15% reduction on RYA shore based and practical courses, Team Sailing 023 9252 4370 &
- Haslar Sea School 023 9260 2708
- Marine Power – 10% reduction on parts, quote: “Haslar 10” 023 9258 4374
- You Boat Chandlery – offering Berth Holder discounts, 023 9252 2226.
- Russell Rennison Boat Services – 15% reduction on all shipwright labour, teak deck cleaning, antifouling & plumbing labour charges, 07734 688819.
- Sealift - 10% reduction on lifts & services (excluding vouchers packs), Haslar 023 9258 0870.
- Gosport Yacht Brokers Ltd – preferential rate on boat sale commissions, 07876 795087.
- Gas Check Marine – free visual gas check, 07976 268447.
- 10% discount on new sails from Rolly Tasker Sails - www.rollytasker.co.uk
- Wildgroup - 15% reduction on vinyl hull wraps (November - April; or 10% reduction May - October), 02380 454040.
- Cruising Association - 50% reduction on first year's membership, 0207 537 2828